The Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust was established in the year 1990 with the goal of rendering quality education and training to the people of India and the world.
The Trust was envisioned by our trustees with the single-minded objective of imparting education that is truly a class apart. Today, that vision has culminated into a world-class organization of repute, rendering education to students from diverse cross-cultural backgrounds. Having grown from strength to strength, our Trust now has the following educational institutions within its fold.
Presently, the trust is running the following educational institutions:
- Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust
- KMCH College of Nursing
- KMCH College of Pharmacy
- KMCH College of Physiotherapy
- KMCH College of Occupational Therapy
- KMCH Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College - NAAC Accredited
- Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology - NAAC Accredited
- Dr. N.G.P. College of Education - NAAC Accredited
- The NGP School