- 2017 - permission has been obtained to start Nurse practitioner Course
- 2013 - Introduction of Ph.D in Medical Surgical Nursing.
- 2013 - Commencement of Post Basic Diploma in critical care Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Emergency & disaster Nursing.
- 2010 – Enhancement of M.Sc. (Nursing) annual intake from 20 to 40.
- 2010 – Approval for starting Post Basic Diploma in critical care Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Emergency & disaster Nursing was obtained from Indian Nursing Council, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council and CMAI Board.
- 2010 – Introduction of Post Basic B.Sc(Nursing).
- 2010 – Starting of Psychiatric Nursing speciality.
- 2008 – Enhancement of B.Sc(Nursing) annual intake from 50 to 100
- 2006 – Inauguration of NSS unit at our college.
- 2005 – Conferred the ISO 9001:2000 certification for complying with the highest standards in providing International educational quality in Nursing education
- 2004– Decinnial year celebration with competition, conference.
- 1999 – Commencement of M.Sc. (Nursing) programme at KMCH College of Nursing in four specialties viz.,
Medical - Surgical Nursing
Child Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
- 1993 – Commencement of B.Sc (Nursing) programme at KMCH College of Nursing with 50 annual intake.