Conference & Workshops
- "Pressure Ulcer and its Prevention" & Hands on skill on PUP protocol was conducted on 09.02.17 & 10.02.17'
- 28th January 2017 – State level Conference on "Obstetrical Nursing Update"
- 1st April, 2016 – Hands on Workshop was conducted at KMCH on "Essential Critical Care Nursing Competencies"
- 27th July 2016 –Hands on Workshop on Wound Management.
- 30th April & 7th June 2016: e-Module Workshop on Wound Management.
- 2nd April, 2016 – National level Conference on "Nursing Challenges in Pulmonary Critical Care".
- Workshop on "Innovation in Teaching, learning and Evaluation on 22nd & 23rd May, 2015
- Workshop on Biomedical Waste Management
- Workshop on Enterostomal therapy on 23 & 24th April 2015
- First Aid training by St. John's Ambulance on 20, 21 & 22nd April 2015.
- Seminar on "Quality Assurance & Excellence in Health Care - NABH
- Workshop on First Aid training program was conducted along with St. John's Ambulance and 1st year B.Sc nursing benefited of it.
- National level conference on Oncological Nursing was organized by our college on 6th & 7th March 2015 and MSNSI (Medical Surgical Nursing society of India) and successfully implemented.
- State level Conference on "Nursing Perspectives in Disaster Management" was conducted our college on 6th & 7th of March 2014. It included various resource people's presentation and also a Mock drill & Table Top Exercises on Triage and Disaster Management.
- One day conference on "Recent advances in Cardiac drug therapy and nursing implications" was organized by KMCH CON Confederation of Indian Industry on 20th June 2013
- South zonal level conference on "Research methodology" was organized by KMCH CON on 07.03.13 to promote research in nursing and CENTRE FOR NURSING RESEARCH also inaugurated.
- "Nurses Enclave" one day seminar was organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Kovai Medical Center and Hospital 0n 27.02.2013 at KMCH auditorium.