Rules & Regulations
- College Timing: College functions between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm for theory classes. Lunch break 1 to 2 pm.
- Students must report for Clinical by 7.30 am and leave college by 5.00 pm during clinical postings.
- Student must confirm their attendance by finger printing through biometric system. Students must have 100% attendance to become eligible for writing university exams.
- It is mandatory that students appear for all internal assessment tests and Sessional exams without fail by preparing well ahead to get good internal marks.
- Dress code: Girl students must wear the prescribed uniform attire ironed with hair tied up neatly. Use black cut shoes with black color socks. Have your nails trimmed well. Boys must wear the prescribed uniform, tuck-in shirt with black shoes and socks. Clean shaving of beard is must. Wearing Wrist watch and ID card is must for both gender students. Mobile phones are not allowed inside the Campus.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited inside or outside the campus. Students who found to engage in such activities will be dismissed. Parents and students must enroll themselves by undertaking online Anti-ragging affidavit.